There are some pundits claiming that there is no such thing as critical race theory or woke gender reassignment philosophy being taught in our schools. They claim that this is a made-up issue by the right in an attempt to foment a culture war, where no controversy exists.
But the facts are indisputable that over the last several years: the social-justice movement, including diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) programs, sprouted up throughout the nation. They were funded by millions of dollars via the federal and state governments. It indeed has made its way not only into our corporate boardrooms, but even the military and our K-12 schools.
As Arkansas Governor Sarah Huckabee-Sanders stated two months ago: This isn’t a matter of right versus left; it is a matter of normal versus crazy.
Parents and traditional Americans are not concocting this issue just to score political points. They are reacting to what they are seeing. Much of it was only seen after parents glanced at their children’s computers while they were learning at home during the pandemic.
They had no idea that this odious, dangerous stuff was being used to indoctrinate their children. They’re mad as hell and they’re fighting back.
If you doubt that this is real, just check out a few of these headlines below:
- Over $200K being spent on drag queen shows at NYC schools, records show https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/over-200k-being-spent-on-drag-queen-shows-at-nyc-schools/
- A Public School District in Missouri Took Middle Schoolers to a Drag Show Without Telling Their Parents https://www.newsweek.com/public-school-district-took-middle-schoolers-drag-show-without-telling-their-parents-opinion-1776503
- Story hour: How drag queen shows for minors have become increasingly common https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/community-family/drag-queen-shows-for-minors-common
- Critical race theory is teaching kids to hate each other https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/critical-race-theory-is-teaching-kids-to-hate-each-other
- That’s effectively what the Ninth Circuit decided in Fields v. Palmdale School District, a 2005 case in which parents argued that the school district violated their rights by giving elementary school students a questionnaire that included sensitive sexual topics, without parents’ knowledge or consent. The Ninth Circuit ruled against the parents, stating that parents’ right to control their children’s education—a right long recognized in common law and explicitly affirmed by the Supreme Court in Meyer v. Nebraska and Pierce v. Society of Sisters — “does not extend beyond the threshold of the school door.” https://www.heritage.org/education/commentary/critical-race-theory-public-schools-and-parental-rights
- NY lawmaker wants sex ed for kindergartners https://nypost.com/2021/03/06/ny-lawmaker-wants-sex-ed-for-kindergartners/
- Study contradicts claims critical race theory isn’t in schools, over 90% students exposed to it https://www.foxnews.com/us/study-contradicts-claims-critical-race-theory-isnt-schools-90-students-exposed
- 11-year-old reads aloud from ‘pornographic’ book he checked out from library at school board meeting https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/knox-zajac-reads-aloud-from-pornographic-book-at-school-board-meeting/
- Michigan mom reads graphic passages in revolt against pornographic books in school libraries https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/dearborn-parent-reads-graphic-passages-in-revolt-against-pornographic-books-in-school-libraries/
- Pentagon’s schools infested with shocking pornographic material for military kids: ‘Time to send a d*ck pic’ https://www.foxnews.com/media/pentagon-schools-infested-shocking-pornographic-material-military-kids-time-send-pic
- Was Pornographic Book Found in Minnesota School Library? What We Know https://www.newsweek.com/pornographic-book-minnesota-library-school-board-discussion-1777931
- High school teacher posts TikTok of ‘queer library’ with material on orgies and BDSM https://nypost.com/2022/09/08/high-school-teacher-posts-tiktok-of-queer-library-with-material-on-orgies-and-bdsm/
- When Students Change Gender Identity, and Parents Don’t Know https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/22/us/gender-identity-students-parents.html
- Nearly 6,000 US public schools hide child’s gender status from parents https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/us-public-schools-conceal-childs-gender-status-from-parents/
- Minnesota teacher: : the goal is to confuse students about gender: video https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-elementary-school-music-teacher-claims-goal-confuse-students-about-gender-video
- Minneapolis school district using new biology textbooks saying gender is not binary. https://www.foxnews.com/media/anti-capitalist-teacher-promotes-anarchy-loves-students-no-respect-authority?intcmp=tw_fnc